
This is her snowman with snow falling.

She says with a smile, "Me at the beach with my swimming suit". With a sand castle beside her. She can't wait to go to the beach in the summer.

Our car with valentine hearts all over it. These are what she drew for Valentines day. Caley is always looking for paper to draw on. 
I just love to see what she draws and what she is thinking. She has been trying to write to and is so upset when no one can read what she has wrote. Caley just can't understand why she can't spell words like everyone else. I keep telling her soon enough.

I just love to see what she draws and what she is thinking. She has been trying to write to and is so upset when no one can read what she has wrote. Caley just can't understand why she can't spell words like everyone else. I keep telling her soon enough.
I need pictures for my office ... at work and at home :)
ReplyDelete