Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Baby is Getting Big!















So Caley has her brothers and dad wrapped around her little finger. She tells one of them that she wants Ramon noodles and she will keep begging till one of them will fix it for her. Then she will go get a bib and move the high chair in the room so she can catch some T.V. I came back from picking up Cody at church and this is what I found. Look how long her legs are!! I remember when she was so tiny she couldn't sit up in that thing. She is getting so tall! Ramon noodles are her favorite, I don't know why but she loves how Cody cooks them for her and wants everyone else to cook them just like Cody. She was so mad at me for taking pictures of her in the high chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment