Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's All About Cole

Well here is the story of Cole.....He goes to the barn almost everyday with Pete. I don't know why some days because he does so much messing around and not doing any chores. But Pete still takes him every time, I think he must have a lot of patience with him. Some days he will work hard but most are spent messing around. As you can tell by the picture below.


He came to the house after chores one night and right away I asked "so what did your brother throw at you?" He replied "nothing, why?" "Well I guess I did kick the shovel and it came back up and hit me in the eye." Still he had no clue he had the start of a black eye.

He was so proud of his black eye that he performed for the camera. Days later it really turned black.



Usually you will find Cole coming back from the barn covered from head to toe wet! Don't ask me how, if there is a puddle he will find it. If it is filling a bucket he will soak himself, mostly on purpose! Even in the winter, he doesn't care till he gets in the house and starts taking off his wet clothes and realizing he is getting cold. I've even caught him rolling around on the ice up at the barn.













Cole has this sweet gentle side to him that comes out every once in a while. Usually he is so rough and tough!! He has had this "Cow" as he calls her since his first Easter in '02. He has slept with her most nights until the last couple years and we've been trying to put her up. But sometimes he will just start begging for her so we give in, well usually dad does. Anyways cow is so warn out that her neck just flops over from how he squeezes her around the neck all night long. She's already been re stuffed once at least & goes through the washer quite frequently.
I guess that someday he will get rid of her but not anytime too soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that is going to be Levi! Black eyes. Trouble. Tough. I think it makes it so much sweeter to see that little vulnerable side! Hope you guys are doing good!

    ReplyDelete