Caley had a feast at her preschool and they sang songs for us before we ate. It was so cute to see her and her cousin Hayden, the one in the red sweater, do all the motions to all the songs. They were by far the loudest singers in the whole class. 


I just had to post a picture of my picture perfect turkey! Yummy! Although I had to take it out of the oven by 10:30 because he was done. Good thing I have a sense of smell and knew it was done. If I would have let it cook till almost 12 like I was going to according to the timing, he would have been WAY overdone!! I think it was a pretty good thanksgiving bird, almost 24 lbs. We had 20 or so people for lunch.

I just had to post a picture of my picture perfect turkey! Yummy! Although I had to take it out of the oven by 10:30 because he was done. Good thing I have a sense of smell and knew it was done. If I would have let it cook till almost 12 like I was going to according to the timing, he would have been WAY overdone!! I think it was a pretty good thanksgiving bird, almost 24 lbs. We had 20 or so people for lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment