My gosh my kids are all growing up way to fast! Even the puppy is growing fast, she was weighing 20 lb at 10 weeks of age. Notice how well Faithlynn sat for the picture, that is the only picture she sat still for. 
Cody is turning 11 right before Christmas, Cole is 8 and Caley is 41/2. Cody and Cole are so close in height, I think they are within 1/2 an inch right now.
This picture was taken out front of our house where we have a old building. I love the look of the building but it needs work and will probably be sided so we will loose the old look of it, so that is why I wanted their picture taken there. 
Can you tell by this picture that the little sister is running the show. Cole decided he would wear a hat for the picture but Cody didn't want to. I think Cole is going to be the cowboy in the family. He's the animal lover for sure!
We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Years!
No comments:
Post a Comment