Wednesday, October 3, 2012

End of a School Year

May 2012
 Caley was one of the lead characters in her 1st grade play this May.  She was one of the children in the play called Mixed Up Mother Goose.  They acted like they went to sleep and woke up in Mother Goose Land.  She did a great job and has a loud voice for a part like that, they didn't even have mics.


Caley at Field Day at school, check out all those sharpies!


Cole and Caley had Field day at their school and they were writing on each others shirts, that explains all the markers.
Cole at Field day

Cole's last day of 5th grade

Caley was so upset about leaving 1st grade, she loves her teacher.

Cody's last day of being a 7th grader, I think he was glad to have that over!
Pete told the kids it was a nice night to sleep out on the ground by the campfire so that's what they did.  I told them no way was I doing it and having some creepy crawler crawl in my bag!  They enjoyed it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment