This was a wedding shower cake I did recently too.
Now there is a Cake Cricut that will cut out just about anything possible that you have a cartridge for. I was experimenting for Cole's birthday and he wanted cows on it too.
This is a Groom's cake that I did for a wedding last weekend. I was so excited about making the fire and how well it turned out. I can't take credit for the cake topper though.
This is the actual wedding cake. The cake is done in a butter cream icing just frosted very smooth. The ribbon is actually fondant as well as the flowers. Her colors were blue and silver so I also put silver dust on the flowers and ribbon and it looked very real. The cake was also floating above tulle and lights. Overall I was very happy with how it turned out!
No comments:
Post a Comment