Well here is the future police line up! The 4 amigos! Cody and Cole with my brothers kids Mason and Lance. Mason is 8, Cody 11, Lance 6 & Cole 9. We always joke that they are going to be in trouble when they are teenagers, except we always say that Cody will be the one talking them out of trouble. I guess we didn't give our kids the tall genes, sorry boys!
Boys will be boys!
Here is a little about Cole......
Here is a little about Cole......
Cole is turning 9 tomorrow. He was a week over due and decided to turn breach the night before I was to be induced. So I got a surprise when I went in to the hospital the morning he was born and found out that instead of being induced that I would have a c-section. The Doctor pulled him out and I was shocked that he was a boy instead of a baby girl. I was so sure that he would come out a girl, boy was i wrong. He has been all boy and very active since before he was even born. He is such a loving kid, he loves to see how hard he can hug you all the time.
He loves his animals, mud, water, mud, did I mention mud and water? He can find any water or mud even if everything is all dry! We still love him tons!!
No comments:
Post a Comment