Thursday, April 15, 2010

Riding Bike











Today was a big step, I was ready when both the boys took their training wheels off but I wasn't ready for this. It shows how all my babies are getting so grown up. She had been riding around the driveway on her little bike and her bigger bike needed a training wheel on it so I took one off her little bike. She took off riding with just one trainer on the small one and was doing fine. Pete said go ahead and take the other one off. I did and helped her and off she went riding down the driveway. Now she is just trying to figure out how to take off all by herself. We later headed up to the barn and there is a dirt path through the field and about 1/4 mile to get there maybe. So she took off with Cole right behind her to keep starting her. Needless to say it took them a long while to get up there and she was so tired! I helped her ride back and all evening she was busy stopping and starting. The boys were cute trying to give her pointers on how to better do it. I should have gotten pictures of Cole helping her in the field. No major accidents yet, I'm sure they will come! Especially when they all get riding around in the driveway!

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Julie isn't ready for this either!!! Stop feeding them miracle grow!

    ReplyDelete