Last night was the last Holiday meal of the Christmas season! Wow what a busy 2 months. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years, I think they just all start running together. We had lots of family and friends to the house in the last 2 months. Last night we had 17 I think. Now to get the house all back to normal, well except the Christmas village that I think I will leave out for a while.
This morning while getting ready for chruch I ran out to start the car without a coat and realized it was only 7 degrees. Well with the wind chill it was much colder than that. I was ready to go back inside and crawl back into bed! But the sun has been out today and feels really good. Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and New Year! We look forward to see what the new year will bring us.
No comments:
Post a Comment