She cuts out cookies and everything, she had to put on her apron so she wouldn't get anything on her cute dress!
This is how she makes ice cream for the baby, I think it looks like strawberry. She would just stand there and scoop it out, so cute! I love her imagination!!
Well this afternoon Pete fired up the tractor to disk the 30 acre field behind the house to work down the weeds. Soon he called on the phone and needed something from Cody. I knew what he was thinking but didn't say anything to Cody other than he needed to head out. As soon as Cody got out there he was driving the tractor and Pete was riding along to explain what he needed to do. Soon he was on his own, I watched out the windows as he went up and down the field. I think he will be a better tractor driver than me cause I use the clutch too much:) He sat on that tractor for 6 hours going back and forth. He still hasn't come in from the barn but I'm sure the smile is still plastered on his face. He is going to be one tired & dirty boy tonight!!
Okay so I know it's not a good picture of him on the tractor but I gave Pete the camera. What can I expect! But seriously it really is him on it!
Well this afternoon Pete fired up the tractor to disk the 30 acre field behind the house to work down the weeds. Soon he called on the phone and needed something from Cody. I knew what he was thinking but didn't say anything to Cody other than he needed to head out. As soon as Cody got out there he was driving the tractor and Pete was riding along to explain what he needed to do. Soon he was on his own, I watched out the windows as he went up and down the field. I think he will be a better tractor driver than me cause I use the clutch too much:) He sat on that tractor for 6 hours going back and forth. He still hasn't come in from the barn but I'm sure the smile is still plastered on his face. He is going to be one tired & dirty boy tonight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment