Thursday, May 14, 2009

Life on the Farm

We are starting to calve and have 6 so far, this little one was so curious about me out taking pictures. I also love to take pictures of the cows, they just stand and look at the stupid woman sitting in cow poop to take pictures:) Well only sometimes do I end up in that but you get the picture. The grass and sky look so neat in the picture. Pete thinks I'm crazy when I head out and sit in the pasture to take pictures.





We are getting so close to having a yard and Pete is so upset that it isn't already in, but I really see it getting close. Caley loves to ride the tractor with her dad.


Guess who is bringing up dirt from the other end of the farm for my garden.......

Yep you are seeing it, Cody is hauling the dirt for my garden. Pete loves to send him to do things like this and Cody is ecstatic about it too! I know he can work it better than me.








I know that he will be so excited that you are all seeing him do this! He usually is grinning from ear to ear. Thanks to Cody I have nice dirt for my garden to grow! Now if I can just get them to work the hoe for the weeds!!

1 comment: